Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy
Non Invasive Non-Surgical Back Pain Relief in North Atlanta
Back pain is one of the most common ailments seen among American adults, causing more missed work days than any other illness or injury. When it comes to back pain, there are many possible causes, so it is important to see an experienced chiropractor who can offer an accurate diagnosis to facilitate the most effective treatment for your condition. At North Atlanta Chiropractic Center, we treat all types of back pain, utilizing non-surgical treatment modalities, including spinal decompression.
Ideal Candidates for Spinal Decompression
Spinal decompression will gently stretch the spine to reposition the vertebrae, which will relieve the pressure on the nerves that cause your pain. Therefore, it is most effective for patients suffering from conditions that limit the space within the spinal column, such as herniated disc, spinal stenosis, or sciatica. (A positive finding on an MRI is a requirement for this treatment.)
Spinal decompression therapy is effective for reducing:
- Herniated discs
- Spinal stenosis
Complementary Therapies with Spinal Decompression
Spinal decompression is highly effective for managing back pain, but it is even more successful when paired with other therapies offered at North Atlanta Chiropractic Center. With the following therapies included in your chiropractic care with spinal decompression, you will see a significant improvement in back pain and flexibility.
- Laser therapy – Laser therapy can target injuries in the joints, which may cause inflammation and have slow healing. With laser therapy, the body’s natural healing mechanisms are accelerated as more oxygen-rich blood and nutrients are brought to the site of the injury.
- Corrective exercises – As you begin to feel pain relief, your chiropractor may design an exercise plan to improve your flexibility, strength, and range of motion. Exercise is an important aspect of the healing process, because stronger muscles can support the more delicate structures of the spine where injuries take place.
When you are struggling to find relief from back pain, North Atlanta Chiropractic Center will help you overcome your symptoms with non-surgical therapies tailored to your needs. To schedule a consultation for your care, give us a call at (770) 806-0644 for a same-day appointment. We file your insurance. We work with highly respected attorneys in the Atlanta area, and will set up a consultation with an attorney if your injuries are a result of an auto or work place accident. Sessions last for about thirty to forty-five minutes and the entire process takes approximately six weeks to complete. Our goal is to help patients who are controlled by back pain to live a healthy, pain-free life so that you can return to your normal routine as soon as possible! Contact our office now at (770) 806-0644 and speak with a friendly representative about how spinal decompression therapy may be able to relieve your back pain!
What Makes Us Unique?
- Personal Injury Legal Assistance
- Spanish Speaking Staff
- Non Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Class IV Laser Therapy
- MRI Services, If Needed
- In-House Digital X-Rays
- Over 20 Years Experienced Chiropractors
- Pediatric Chiropractic Care